Tuesday 17 July 2018

Day 1797

Day 1797;

My BMI was 19.40, I had made 14,176 steps which were calculated at 9.18 km and I have burned off 866 kcal, apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, apple and pear.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese, salad in white bread), Maltese biscuits and batternburg.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, cauliflower, green beans, croquet potatoes and summer trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash
Snacks: chocolate.

Today I have been ready to go cycling minus socks for the majority of the morning, and I have been listening to La Course which this year has taken a step back in equality with Le Tour, I think it was because some of the women were saying that it was too much of a challenge last year, being a year that it was a 2 day stage last year but it was only a one day race this year. So disappointing for all the women that say whatever a man can do they can also do, or women can also do.

But then I had to get changed into a pair of trousers and t-shirt as I had to go on a walk to the hair dressers, to get my hair cut so I had my hair cut then we walked back. Then after I had my lunch I was waiting for ages, not literally just a very long time, for the cycling time, but when I had got bored of waiting I started having a go on the treadmill it was supposed to be an hour long walk, but it was only a 3/4 of an hour, as Mich came by and told me that he was ready for a little cycle, which didn’t go very well today, as we had a puncture, which I am thinking was a preexisting puncture, as we hadn’t managed to get to speeds of anything like 15mph since before that stop by the pond sometime last weekend, I think. So I am thinking that we picked up the puncture in between our final sub 20 minute mile and us stopping at the pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment