Tuesday 3 July 2018

Day 1783

Day 1783;

BMI 19.59, steps 13,587, distance 8.80 km and I burned 926 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberry.
Lunch: sandwich (chicken roast with white bread), grapes, strawberries, banana and apple.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, green bean like things, baked potatoes, croquet potatoes and pot of some fruity yogurt stuff.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, cider and hot chocolate.
Snacks: muller corner yoghurt.

So today I have been on the treadmill, for a short jog, then I have taken my t-shirt off (as it was drenched in sweat) before I did another one of my little abs workouts, then took a small jog around the lounge to get my steps up and I managed to get my pocket step counter to 10,000 before my watch, as I’m thinking that my pocket was beeping around about 11:30, but it was not until a bit later that I’d finally completed my 10,000 steps on my watch.

Then I sat down eating my lunch for what seemed like hours, but then Tini showed up, I thought ‘that’s wrong, isn’t she supposed to be covering for her colleague today’, then Tini revealed that it’s now going to be on a different day, but it was going to be today.

Later on today the game kicked off, the game between Sweden and Switzerland, Sweden won, so that was one yellow team beating a team in red. But then the reds struck back in the second match of the day, between Columbia and England, of which England won it and it ended in a penalty shootout. Which is apparently a first experience, as in England have never won a penalty shootout before. But I’m unsure about that it maybe that was the case for in the World Cup, but I’m just unsure. But anyway by hook or by crook England have made it through there first knockout game in a major tournament for quite some time, and it was done by means of penalties. But then there’s also the matter of how they managed to do it in the end, as I think it was the English 3rd penalty taker that had his saved, which was after the opposition had scored their 3rd penalty so they were a goal behind and the next player up, a Columbian, struck the ball so it rebounded off the post and it didn’t cross the line, the score was still 3 - 2 on penalties then up came the English 4th penalty taker and scored his shot to level it up at 3 - 3, next up was the 5th man from Columbia he took his shot it was saved by Pickford so we’d come down to the tenth of the chosen penalty takers, it was an Englishman if he scored it England would win, they’d be through to the quarterfinals, so the little Englishman struck the ball the net rippled and the English went wild, it was as if they had won the whole competition. But there’s still three more rounds to go and potentially 3 more penalty shootouts to endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment