Wednesday 25 July 2018

Day 1805

Day 1805;

My BMI for today was 19.17, steps were 12,757 which gave me a distance of 8.26 km and I’d burned off 811 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in wholemeal bread) and Batternburg.
Dinner: omelette, beetroot, salad, tomatoes, coleslaw, potato salad and a vanilla, rhubarb dessert.
Drinks: milk and fruit squash.

Today I have had a pleasant enough treadmill wander as a starting point, for my day. So I’d done my steps for the day. Before I had another lazy afternoon sat in front of the box watching Le Tour.


So today Le Tour de France was interesting, with Froome getting dropped in the final climb, but Geraint was still best Tom Dumoulan is now second, just a second inside 2 minutes, before Chris Froome in third, 32 seconds back, to then Primoz Roglic only 16 seconds behind Froome. So it’s looking like it’s Geraint’s to loose now.

No comments:

Post a Comment