Friday 6 July 2018

Day 1786

Day 1786:

Today I had a BMI of 19.36, I had done 13,750 steps which was a distance of 8.90 km I burned off 1112 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, pear and apple.
Lunch: cheese and pickle sandwich I think.
Dinner: fish, potatoes, carrots , broccoli, cauliflower, tomato and panacotta with raspberries.
Drinks: fruit squash, milk, cider and hot chocolate.
Snacks: cupcake, batternburg and a little cake bar.

So today I was treading on the mill, on the treadmill, for only approximately 40 minutes, so I was being a bit lazy today. Then I’m thinking that I’ve forgotten just about everything that I’ve been doing in between then and the football match that was won by France, 0 - 2,  it was the first of quarterfinal matches of the World Cup. But then later on Brazil got knocked out, which made it the first World Cup which hasn’t had either Argentina, Brazil or Germany contesting a place in the final. But so now it’s Belgium v France in the first semifinal.

But then I have been out on the tandem today also, between the two matches so we had done 15 miles in the hour, on our little excursion.

No comments:

Post a Comment