Monday 2 July 2018

Day 1782

Day 1782;

BMI was 19,33 today, I had taken 11,717 steps which was the equivalent of 7.59 km and I had burned off 967 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries and banana.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: sweet n sour chicken, rice, noodles, chocolate ice cream and apple.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, cider and hot chocolate.
Snacks: mango, raspberry and apple pot.

Now today I have only done a short jog on the treadmill this morning then after I went outside for another jog around, it’s to clear my airways of the pollen, apparently. Then later on today I went to the gym and I completed my 10,000 steps, for the day, on the lateral trainer.

Later on today I watched the football, after a slow in the first Brazil eventually managed to score, in the second half then just before full time they managed to score a second time, which may have flattered the Brazilians in making it look easier than it was. But then the second match came on today, Japan v Belgium, and it looked like there was going to be another upset on the cards thanks to Japan and they’re quick two goal lead at the start of the second half,  but then by the full time was due to be called the score was two goals each, before the fourth official put up his board which said 4 minutes of indury timeto be played, and then in the fourth minute of stoppage time Belgium won the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment