Friday 27 July 2018

Day 1807

Day 1807;

My BMI is 19.6 today, I didn’t gather the rest of my data from the Wii as my disc had stopped working, so that BMI was also worked out another way.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, nectarine, peach and blackberries.
Lunch: sandwiche (cheese, pickle in wholemeal bread), lemon meringue pie and blueberries.
Dinner: chicken, rice, peas, carrots, green beans, strawberries, blueberries and yogurt.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, fruit squash and water.
Snack: a Maltese chocolate.

So today my Wii Fit stopped working for me, now I can say that it has lasted me a good length of time. So from now I’m going to have to be getting all my fitness data from my watch.

I can’t remember anything that I’ve done for today. Other than Wii Fit stopping working so now I think I have had a failure of a day. Except my early morning workout, which was a bit of a disappointment, as I only managed to walk for about 18 minutes then I rowed for about 3 minutes before a 5 minute bounce, before I had a little jog on the spot until 11 o’clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment