Saturday 21 July 2018

Day 1801

Day 1801:

My BMI was 19.95,  1765 steps which was only 1.14 km and 590 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: sandwich (prawn mayo, 1 wholemeal bread and 1/2 of a white bread) and some pastries.
Dinner: chicken, peas, carrots, cucumber, red cabbage and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, fruit squash, cider and hot chocolate.
Snacks: orange, pear, banana, apple, chocolate chip cookie and mango raspberry haggis dazs ice cream bar.

So today started as every other lazy Saturday started,for me at least. I ate my breakfast, went upstairs to get myself changed into my boccia gear. Then I went to boccia, which was before I got myself disappointed, as the little bike ride is on next week, so I had another lazy day instead, with myself only getting a bit on Splatoon 2 done, I only managed to complete 4 games in my crusade against the inklings. 2 victories and 2 defeats.

Within Le Tour de France Chris, Tom and Geraint finished the stage on the same time to leave GC as it stood before the stage, with Geraint leading ahead of Chris and Tom respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment