Wednesday 11 July 2018

Day 1791

Day 1791;

My BMI was 19.82, steps were 9390 and my distance was 6.08 and I have burned 801 kcal. But my watch tells me that I had done over 10,000 steps.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and pear
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: pasta bolognaise and vanilla cheesecake.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice and hot chocolate.

So it was today that the dream died, for the next 4 years at least, England won’t be lifting the World Cup in Russia, Croatia has seen to that. But England still have one more match to win, in order to come third in the tournament and cement their place as the second best English team/the best on foreign soil to have ever come out of England. Anyway Harry Kane still has one more match to nail the golden boots to his feet. As he is still only got the 6 of them and I can’t help thinking that there was another player creeping up on his score, and he hasn’t scored now since the last 16 stage, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment