Thursday 5 July 2018

Day 1785

Day 1785;

BMI was down to 19.33, steps were up, not difficult I know, to 15,823 which was 10.24 km and I had burned 1209 kcal. 

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, pear and apple.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese, pickle In white bread and a chocolate brownie.
Dinner: turkey, broccoli, cauliflower, runner beans, carrots, potatoes and a little pot of like cheesecake.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.

So today I have kind of found myself, in part at least, if I was lost yesterday. As this morning I got back to doing a bit of jogging which was before I had another go at the abdominal exercises. Then I did a load of shenanigans for Mich, like dragging the dustbin back onto the property.

Later on we went out on the tandem, it was a twenty mile ride which we averaged at 14.4 mph today which was a disappointing speed, but the temperature was his excuse for our drop in form. We shouldn’t be making excuses, we should have just knuckled our heads down and produced results, but we failed at doing that there’s nothing else to state.

No comments:

Post a Comment