Monday 23 July 2018

Day 1803

Day 1803;

My BMI was 20.40 today which was less than it was yesterday, but then I had also walked less step so therefore I hadn’t walked as far, with only something like 7.69 km in distance but I had beat myself on number of calories burned off today as I had burned off something like 1100 kind.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, pear, apple and orange.
Lunch sandwich (cheese, pickle in wholemeal bread), Batternburg and cherry Bakewell.
Dinner: pie ( steak and ale), broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, green cabbage, tiramisu and amaretti.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, water, fruit juice and cider.
Snack: a Maltese chocolate.

So it was today that I remembered what I was supposed to be typing about yesterday when I instead started rambling on about the Legend of Zelda, as it was supposed to be about the big sport shock of yesterday with Lewis Hamilton winning the German Grand Prix from 14th position on the grid, due to his “car failing him” apparently in qualifying, yesterday. But Vettel’s “car failed him” apparently today also when the race was on, and he was forced to retire from the race, from first place. So now that shifts the championship leadership from Vettel to Hamilton with a lead of 17 points, which is an increase of 9 points on Vettel’s lead coming into the race.

On the radio today I heard a load of people’s ideas for keeping cool while you’re sleeping they were all things like putting your pillow in the freezer, getting wet flannels (ring them out) apply to your body and lie on something cold on your bed. I prefer to not bother with doing anything that extravagant, l find that by just laying down on my bed helps, do not get in your bed just lay on top it’s worked too well for the past few days.

So today I have had my 5 fruit of the day with breakfast and I have had my 5 vegetables for dinner, in between I have pickle, but it was Branston pickle and I’m unsure if it would count, as Branston’s wouldn’t just put some pickle in a pot and give they’re name to it; surely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment