Monday 9 July 2018

Day 1789

Day 1789;

BMI for today was 19.53, my steps were a bit on the low side being 1754 which was 1.13 km and I had burned off 498 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: cheese omelette, 
Dinner: macaroni cheese and summer trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot chocolate.
Snacks: raspberries, banana and strawberries.

Now today I have had a Wisdom tooth removed, local anaesthetic is what the lower left hand side of my mouth was put under. My only thoughts of the operation was that anaesthetic tastes bad and the woman that was there to hold my hand was pretty irrelevant and a bit of a discomfort for me; as that was the most uncomfortable part of the whole process having to have a person hold my hand, I have no idea why she had to hold my hand, it wasn’t going to hit anybody nor did it clench, which could have been as she was holding it so I was making an effort not to clench around her hand. So it happened with drills and a device for removing the shards of the tooth from my mouth, now how the doctor preceded with the operation was drill my tooth to break the tooth into pieces, then he used the other piece of equipment to pick out all of the pieces of root and tooth, hearing my tooth crack was a sound that I heard.

But my compliance was appreciated by the doctor, or so he said. Besides all I did was follow his instructions like open your mouth, bite down on the mouth stop thing and move your tounge over. I had no feeling in the part of my mouth that he was operating on so it I was to state it hurt me would be totally dishonest, as how could it my mouth was numb. So I had a nice rest, I was lying down for the whole experience, but when they were taking me back to Mich, who transported me to the hospital, they used a wheelchair to transport me back to Mich, which I thought was irritating, as I could still walk.

After there was no football on the box, so instead I watched the Tour de France, Wimbledon and I’m thinking that I watched the medallion, which was a Jackie Chan film. Where his character Jimmy gets shot and he comes back with superpowers thanks to the medallion that a child gave him.

No comments:

Post a Comment