Saturday 14 July 2018

Day 1794

Day 1794;

My BMI had increased again 19.71, my steps had decreased again to 2480 steps which was only a pathetic 1.61 km and I only burned off 555 kcal, today.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: sausages, carrots, peas, broccoli, green beans, cauliflower, potatoes, banana, strawberries and ice cream.
Dinner: cheese sandwich (white bread), batternburg and fruit cake.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot chocolate.

Today was set up to be another lazy day, as I had boccia practice to go to in the morning, ah I can still remember when my Saturdays were my favourite days of the week, as I would get to do a proper sport on Saturday mornings, it started off with a 1 hour session but then I went to the full 3 hours, which was first up was the Pee Wee hour, which was followed by a Youth hour before finally settling down into a game hour/Junior and Senior, Pee Wee, Youth, Junior, Senior are 4 of the age groups, for roller hockey.

But then today I have also watched the England vs Belgium football match, which was a win for Belgium by 2 goals to 0. 

No comments:

Post a Comment