Monday 16 July 2018

Day 1796

Day 1796

19.30 was my BMI, I had only made 8211 steps which was the equivalent to 5.32 km and I had burned off 1085 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, pear and orange.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese, pickle and salad), batternburg and lemon cake.
Dinner: chicken, green beans, rice, 
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice, water, Lucozade sport (raspberry) and hot chocolate.
Snacks: fruit cake (wedding cake).

Now today I have been to the gym and to athletics and I still haven’t made my step goal, but I haven’t set a kcal goal, I’m unsure about that also, as what should it be? I am not even sure of how many Kcal I consume. But then today I also have had the best part of getting married, the cake, but then I haven’t had anything to do with the marriage, I don’t even know the two people involved in the marriage.

So now I have discovered how you are supposed to get a woman pregnant, I know that it’s sex basically, but I have just discovered how much sex you should have and you shouldn’t drink alcohol, smoke or abuse drugs ; but how you are supposed to abuse drugs is anyone’s guess, as I’d get it if it was to say you shouldn’t abuse druggies as if you do then you could be arrested for abusing another person, but I’m just unsure of how you’re supposed to abuse drugs? It could be that cutting through the Cocaine with a credit card could be considered abusive to the drug, but I just don’t know. Then the other 3 “helps”  are literally use an ovulation kit, have sex before ovulation and don’t use the calendar method of prediction, but I am thinking why bother with any of those 3 tips, if you’re having sex 3 times a week say on Monday, Thursday and Saturday then over the course of a 52 week year that should be 156 sexy times per year then, that should be enough and it just takes 1 of those 156/365 to conside with ovulation, I know that semen maybe weak but it could last for up-to 7 days in a women’s vagina so even if the sperm is weak then it could keep the woman fertilised for the year. But other reports say that: 

Sperm in the vagina don't live more than minutes, the ph is too acidic for them. Sperm in the cervix/cervical crypts on the other hand live at least 48-72 hours, some reports do suggest up to 5 days

Source: HealthTap, https://www.healthtap.com/user_questions/319667-how-long-does-sperm-last-in-the-vagina-i-hear-3-5-4-5-5-7-what-is-the-correct-answer

No comments:

Post a Comment