Thursday 19 July 2018

Day 1799

Day 1799;

My BMI was 19.56, 21,909 steps, 14.19, 1158 kcal apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and pear
Lunch: I forgot what I had.
Dinner: pasta bolognaise and chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, fruit squash and hot chocolate.

I started off my day with breakfast as usual, then I had a hundred minute walk on the treadmill, just so I was all warmed up for my cycle ride of the afternoon.

The cycle turned out to be a pitiful experience, with there being many incidents. The first of which was I slipped off the peddles, then the bike accident broke, the brakes came off of the back wheel then I think that Mich’s feet left the peddles. I can’t remember all of the incidents but there was quite a few more.

Then in the Tour de France today it was another win for Geraint Thomas which strengthened his lead in the yellow jersey, over Tom and Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment