Sunday 22 July 2018

Day 1802

Day 1802;

BMI of the day was 19.49, steps were 14,048 and I had walked 9.10 km, but I had only burned off 844 kcal, today apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: Swiss baked egg, wholemeal bread, Batternburg and cherry Bakewells.
Dinner: chicken, green beans, rice and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, fruit squash, cider and hot chocolate.

So today I have been for a cycle ride, which went wrong. As when Mich was telling me what to do, which I already know as how hard can it be to peddle, I responded but the only problem with my responses are that I cannot respond in a civilised manner so I apparently grunt. Then Mich got really annoyed at my responses, so he flipped out a bit. He tried stroking my chin, of which I think was his attempt at knocking my block off, as I heard him say later that he almost knocked my block off.

Mythology in Hyrule seems to be lacking, I mean other than the games which could count as at least part of the mythology, but then they’re so rarely referenced within the other games, like the Minish, they have been used in one game so far (I know that they have been referenced as the reason as of why you can find all types of things in grass and such like and Vatti has been seen in some of the games and he was a Minish), the Minish or Pictori (as known by the Hylians)  are miniature creatures, creatures that are only the size of a thumb, but who’s thumb I don’t know, and are only visible to well behaved children (but well behaved is a subjective quality so that is probably why the Wikipedia page has conflicting information that point. But I think that what the legend needs is a bit more of the mythology as so far we have only been exposed to the main creation story of Hyrule, which echoes, three goddess, Din cultivated the land, Nayru brought law to the land and Farore produced life to uphold the law. Then in Breath of the Wild we get introduced to the fourth goddess, Hylia, and her foe, Demise who sets the repeating chain of events which have supposedly been stopped by Breath of the Wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment