Thursday 30 November 2017

Day 1567

Day 1567;

BMI was 19.40, steps were 15948 and my amount of calories burnt off were 1619 kcal. Apparently I also covered 10.33 km today.

Breakfast: cereal and mango chunks.
Lunch: cheese sandwich and mango chunks.
Dinner: sausage, mash, peas, carrots, pomegranate and chocolate sundae.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and tap water.

Today I had another lazy morning I had only done slightly over 2000 steps by about 2 o’Clock in the afternoon so I decided to go outside for a little jog in the snow, while it was snowing on and off as you know the snow ain’t gonna last forever, so you’ve gotta make the most of it while it’s here. I came in after approximately half an hour to check on my steps it was only at just over 4000. So I went back outside to get my steps up a bit more and by the time I stopped at something like 27 minutes of jogging about in the back garden and checked the gizmo again it was up past 8000, I thought this can’t be right. Then Tini got home and I went out to the gym for a little 30 minute “sprint” on the exercise bike.

Then what have I done the rest of the day,.. I cannot remember, minus I’ve been having a conversation with a good friend of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment