Friday 24 November 2017

Day 1561

Day 1561;

My BMI for today is 19.69, but my steps were 9147 and my calories burnt off were 1254. Fortunately I had another little jog around and I got my steps to 10,632.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, strawberries, apple and grapes.
Lunch: cheese omelette, chocolate sundae, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Dinner: chicken balls, chips, grapes, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and knickerbocker glory sundae.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and tap water.

I have been to the gym again today, I’m obsessed I believe. I’m obsessed with fitness,

What if... now recently it has come to my attention that both of the girls at school that I apparently had feelings for had Russia in their blood, by that I mean one was actually from Russia, the other had Russian blood, as in their mother was Russian. Could it be a coincidence, obviously, or is it something more? Now what if I had said, yes to either of the accusations how different would my life have turned out? Would I still be me? Would I still be friends with one of the two girls, the one that’s Russian by blood?

No comments:

Post a Comment