Saturday 18 November 2017

Day 1595

Day 1595;


BMI was 19.95, steps were 5580 and the calories that I had burnt of were 754. But then I did another little jog around the sitting room and I had got 11,089 steps in total for today.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch:cheese omelette, stewed rhubarb, Battenberg and fruit cake.
Dinner: shepherds pie ahnd chocolate sundae.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and tap water.
Snacks: banana and blackberries.

I have gad a lazy day today as I have been playing boccia this morning and I have been watching a football match this afternoon. In-between and after I have been watching some interesting shenanigans, to me at least, such as Star Wars: Rebels and Robot Wars series 9, which was won by Carbide, I mean the robot with the spinner, which should have won it series 8 also but it didn't due to Apollo.  Which may have had a bit to do with the clash between Carbide and Ironside 3 earlier on, as the Ironside 3 robot actually caused damage to the Carbide's weapon which may have been one of the reasons that it was faltering in  the final showdown.

Then the Boccia mr and my team lost but the football team that I support managed to avoid defeat, as they drew with their opponents 0-0.

No comments:

Post a Comment