Tuesday 28 November 2017

Day 1565

Day 1565;

19.46 was my BMI for today, I had done 19,319 steps and I had burnt off 1344 kcal, by the time that I did my body test.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch:  cheese burger and chips.
Dinner: cottage pie, carrots and peas.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and tap water. 

I walked the streets of London this morning, to get myself all injected up with rat poison to help me with my sight. Or more exactly my blepharospasm.


Now today I had above1300 after I had got home from walking the streets of London, and I had done over 19,000 after I returned home from supporting England’s women football team smash five goals past Kazakhstan. At the game it kept saying that it was a sell out crowd, which it may have been, but not all of the seats were filled. It was as if at least one coach load of people had just not shown up. But it was the most dominant England performance at football that I have ever seen. If England’s women have a similar challenge ahead for them in the World Cup next year then I 'd etch their names on it already. But alas it won’t be in the actual World Cup they play the best countries in the world, not one of the worst. Same could be said for the men’s football team, if they ever won anything comf

No comments:

Post a Comment