Wednesday 29 November 2017

Day 1566

Day 1566;

My BMI stabilised today it was 19.49 again, But my steps had decreased from yesterday to 11,321 and I had burnt off  1390 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and grapes.
Lunch: forgotten what I ate at lunch.
Dinner: chicken, chips and a chocolate sundae.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and tap water.
Snacks: pineapple chunks.


So what is this mixed race thing they are talking about when they’re talking about Meghan that’s going to marry prince harry, surely she can’t be part dog now can she? She looks fully human to me. As that is what race we are, supposedly (I only say that as Prince Harry, is he really human or is he part of the ginger master race?)I get that her mother is black skinned which means... that her mother is a black person, Meghan is white in the colour of her skin, I’m sure she’s gained a lot of other characteristics from her mother also like her hair colour and/or eye colour, hell even her height has some bearing on her genetics. But what I’m getting at is this whole thing is petty, really petty, I don’t care if the monarchy lives for the next for the next one hundred years or for the next one hundred seconds. Just tell me how his life decision has effected you in your normal day to day life and if it’s not at all then get back on with your life, but then if it has effected you please may you tell me how I would like to know how insignificant your life is that you care about something that’s beyond your control and concern, it must be a more insignificant existence than my own. 

So today I have been to the gym for an hour long cycle, with no cool down, which by the time I got to the hour before body test time I checked my step counter it was only at about nine thousand and thirty six, so I had a sprint for an amount of time. Which made the number of steps what they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment