Thursday 23 November 2017

Day 1560

Day 1560:

BMI was 19.79, I had only done 9928 steps and I had burnt off 1333 calories. But I managed to give my steps a boost to 10,144 before too long afterwards.

Breakfast: cereal and mango chunks.
Lunch: pork pie, chicken mayo sandwich (brown bread), Aero mint mousse and mango chunks.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, turkey, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and white chocolate.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, tap water and cider.
Snacks: grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.

Now today I have awoken at a reasonably decent time, but as soon as I had noticed that I was back off to the land of nod. Until the next time of my awakening which was about an hour later, so I was now late, again. Then I wandered down to my breakfast, I ate my cereal and one portion of mango. But I was still late , so I went upstairs and brushed my teeth before going back downstairs to eat lunch, now I was slightly early for lunch now, but that didn’t last as I finished my lunch and I moved on to my mango, which had me about to time, for now at least. I have only had two portions of the five that Is required of me in order to make it to my diet... I don’t actually know why it is said that you need to have five a day I just like fruit.

I also like fitness and I've got a gym membership which allows me access to the gym, when it's open, it also grants me access to the swimming pool, when that is open also. But I haven't used the swimming pool at the gym that I am a member of since school, which was probably about half of my lifetime ago. But I used  to hate swimming back then, as I could always swim, just not very well. But not until the last time I got into a pool, back when I was in Jailey, where I learnt of the new torture process called swimming, as I can swim just not very well especially  not in boiling hot water, of a hydrotherapy pool. What is the point to swimming if you can just stand up in the water anyway. Besides with all of the folks at the place man-handeling you it was enough to think that I couldn't swim.


No comments:

Post a Comment