Friday 17 November 2017

Day 1594

Day 1594;

Today I had a BMI of 19.76, my steps were 9183 and my calories that I had burnt off were 1054, by the time that I did my body test. I noted that I did 10,049 steps in total yesterday, but I had done 11,095 steps by the time that I had had a little run about downstairs, after my body test.

Breakfast: wheat-a-bix, banana, strawberries, apple and grapes (green). 
Lunch: cheese (white) sandwich (white bread) and Battenburg.
Dinner: chicken, peas, potatoes, baked apple, ice cream and clotted cream.
Drinks: milk, tap water and fruit juice.
Snack: pomegranate.

Now what have I done today? I have been to the gym, I’ve done an average speed of 15.86 mph today in another one of the 30 minute level 10 “sprints” as I managed to get up to 7.93 miles by the half hour mark. Which I have to admit is good, for me, but I still failed to get myself going at 16 mph by point 14 mph also, which is just about 30 seconds, as if I could have just gone that bit quicker for the middle section of the ride I may have actually made it.

Then after I had finished in the gym I had a little lazy amount of time watching stuff on the internet, and thinking of ideas for a gift list, as you know it’s almost the time of the winter solstice and there’s the pagan celebration that has been coopted by the Christians, as I know that Galiley  (spelling?) isn’t supposed to be in Britain, but it’s also on the northern side of the equator so it’s seasons are basically the same, so why were the shepherds outside watching their flocks by night, it’s winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment