Sunday 5 November 2017

Day 1582

Day 1582;

My BMI improved it’s now upto 20.02, my steps were down at 10,181 and the calories that I had burnt off today was only just over 900 for today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: chicken, stuffing, carrots, peas, cranberry sauce, roast potatoes, cauliflower cheese and lemon meringue pie.
Dinner: scrambled eggs, bread (white), butter and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, tap water and fruit juice.

Upon the morning of this day we went out on a little cycle, now I checked my little steps on my gadget after I had returned home from the cycle, and I had got up to just above 9800 steps, if the thing is to be trusted that is, so I should be able to get the minimum number of steps that I require today without doing anything extravagant. Which I did infact manage to reach today.

So this afternoon I have been having a bit of a lay about afternoon, as I was first attempting to find the Guards collection on Breath of the Wild, with no success but the Switch was running out of battery charge, so I decided to call it a day on that. Next up I decided to play on Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, I played on for a while, I completed the fourth level/dungeon so I have now got the flippers, and I've got to find this ghosts grave in game. Then I decided to have another go on a Fire Emblem game, but the console that I was playing it on battery was running low. 

No comments:

Post a Comment