Tuesday 14 November 2017

Day 1591

Day 1591:

19.79 was my BMI, I had done 10,633 steps and I am thinking that I burnt off 1173 kcal today. But for my steps yesterday I'm thinking that I managed to do something just up on 10300 steps.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese (white) sandwich (white bread) and batternburg.
Dinner: margarita pizza, grapes (purple), strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Drinks: milk, tap water, fruit juice and pear cider.

Today I have been to the gym, for another one of those 30 minute "sprints" on the exercise bike, I have had a fifteen minute dash around the lounge/sitting room/room with chairs in it and I have also learnt a bit about the differences between pears and avocados, which is that a pear has got pips and an avocado has got a stone. There was also stuff about an ice cream scoop and a melon baller that I learnt today but I think I'll leave that for another time.

Apart from the exercise that I have done today what have I done?...

I just can't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment