Wednesday 22 November 2017

Day 1599

Day 1599;

Today I don’t know what has gone on with my blog as I remember putting some things up on the night butx I cannot remember what they were but I have got a slight idea.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Lunch: toastable pizza. grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Dinner: pie, carrots, banana, strawberries, apple and grapes.
Drinks: tap water, milk, fruit juice and cider.

Now I think I typed something about me only eating one portion of fruit for breakfast, as I was running out of time, as I had the gym to go to later on.

then I got back from the gym and I ate the other portion of breakfast fruit, I also had two more portions in the 300ml mug of fruit juice. So that makes it up to four portions.

Dor dinner I had some carrots which made it five portions, then I had two more portions because Tini was saying that the banana was going off, so I ate the whole little two portion pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment