Friday 3 November 2017

Day 1580

Day 1580;

Now today I had already got my 10,000 steps by the time for lunch so I decided to have a lazy afternoon and my BMI was 19.59and steps were 11,340 for today by the time that I did my body test.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: ham sandwich (white bread), quavers, grapes (purple), strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Dinner: chicken, scampi, peas, chips and chocolate pot.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and tap water.

This morning I went to the gym and I had another 1 hour ride on an exercise bike, which was fun, in it I managed to get up to either 10.67 or 10.76 miles by the end of an hour. That was including me doing the "hill" stuff. 4, 3, 2 and 1 minute at levels 10, 20, 30 and 40 and  with it going on 6 times as each of the routines last 10 minutes. But then I had my 20%, 12 minutes, cool down for the end and I managed to rife the exercise bike 13 miles in 72 minutes, apparently. Of which the bike was telling me that after I had done the cool down my average speed was 10.8 mph, which is probably with it being rounded up which could mean that my average speed was probably something like 10.75 mph.

But in my play of Breath of the wild this afternoon I know what the name of the place is, it's the Guards Chamber, as I went back their searching for the Royal Guards getup. As I still can't find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment