Thursday 16 November 2017

Day 1593

Day 1593;

19.85 was my BMI for today, but I was seriously down on my steps down to 7013 and I had burnt off 1088 kcal today. My total number of steps for yesterday was 10311.

Breakfast: cereal and mango.
Lunch: cheese sandwich and mango.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, turkey, grapes (purple), strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and chocolate mousse.
Drinks: milk, tap water, fruit juice and pea cider.

Now this morning I got up around about 2 hours later than I wanted to, so I never managed to finish off my pot of mango for my breakfast. But at lunch I managed to finish off my pot of mango, and then after I had finished almost all of my mango, well it was all except the final piece, I cleaned up the plastic pots, then I finished off the mango.

Then later on in the day I went to the gym it was for another little exercise bike ride. Of which today I managed to get 7.8 miles in 30 minutes, I think at least. From my lack in the number of steps that I had done today, that 7.8 miles in 30 minutes equates to 15.6 mph.

If we all were living in a state of anarchy. I mean if we all lived in a world without laws, how would your actions change? Would you suddenly walk outside and just kill the first person you saw? I'm willing to wager that you wouldn't, unless you were going to do it anyway. Now this is just my opinion, but I don't think your run of the mill murderer actually thinks of the law just before he commits his crime if they did then it may work ,like reverse physiology on some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment