Friday 10 November 2017

Day 1587

Day 1587;

By lunch time today I had apparently done 5314 steps which is in no small part due to the 3052 strides I had done on the lateral trainer this morning. BMI was 19.89, step count was 10,087 and I burnt off 1078 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, raspberries, banana and apple.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops, mini sausages, batternburg and fruit cake.
Dinner: chicken, peas, carrots, potato and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, tap water and fruit juice.

So today I have got up, I have traveled downstairs for breakfast and then I have relocated myself upstairs again to get myself ready for the gym. Now this is my mishap that I made when I came back upstairs and I started off by getting myself changed into my gym trousers, then I remembered that I hadn’t brushed my teeth, oh the calamity, so I attempted to brush my teeth without getting any toothpaste on my trousers, which I succeeded in, for the most part.

Anyway I have done another gym session this morning and I’m back in time for lunch, of which the fruit cake was spectacular, it may have been the alcohol that it was drenched in but I thought it was some of the fruit that was in it as there was this one fruit that I consumed which's texture felt like a gala cherry but it's taste was more fruity than a gala cherry.

Then after dinner I got myself caught up in watching some videos about the making of Game of Thrones and it was a bit on how Daneris Targarian now will hate her lover as he is the true king/her nephew. Which is weird almost as weird as Jamie and Cersi's relationship, as they are twins. And that reminded me that thanks to IVF or some other medical procedure there has been twins born that weren't biologically related, neither to each other or to the woman that gave birth to them.

In the international friendlies today it was a draw between England and Germany, Poland and Uruguay, Belgium and Mexico. But there was a shock in the World Cup qualifier as Sweden managed to beat Italy 1-0, but it was only the first leg of the 2 legs in the play-offs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment