Sunday 12 November 2017

Day 1589

Day 1589;

My BMI for this day was up to 19.92, the number of steps was up also, 16,322, and finally the number of calories was also up to 1032. So I have had a 3 out of 3 day today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and strawberries.
Lunch: Swiss baked eggs, bread, butter, something else and a pack of Haribo scare mix.
Dinner: Fish pie, apple blackberry crumble and ice cream.
Drinks:milk, tap water, cola and fruit juice.
Snacks: 2 packs of Haribo scare mix.

Now today I went down to the local war memorial, for the yearly 11th hour on the sunday closest to the 11th day of the 11th month, it’s armistice Sunday. Which I generally go to. But this year was apparently a most popular one of the as apparently when we first came to this town we had a lot of space around us but this year it was pretty crowded. Then by the time that we got to the memorial my wheelchair bound GAK and myself got told to move more towards the front of the crowd, it was such a pity that neither of us could actually see the majority of the show, blind pushing the blind. But it made me chuckle a bit as they were saying all of the platitudes about how great and good Mr God almighty is, and other lies of the sort. As if Mr God actually cared what happened in the war why did so many die? If the war had ended the other way don’t you think that we'd be having a celebration of the winning side as they would be us now also.

Then later on today we went on a 20 mile cycle, so I had no need to worry about my total number of steps for today, as I had been for a walk into town and a cycle out and back into town today.

No comments:

Post a Comment