Saturday 4 November 2017

Day 1581

Day 1581;

My BMI for today was up, it was at 19,89, my steps for today were also up, to 17,885, but my amount of Kcal that I had burnt off dropped, to something like 950, by the time of my body testing.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: jacket potato, cheese, ham and chocolate cake.
Dinner: ham cheese omelette, apple and banana.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and tap water.

Now today it was looking like it was an especially lazy day. So I had a jog/walk around my room which lasted about an hour. after the mornings boccia session and before this afternoons football match, that I went to watch with Mich.

Boccia was boccia and that is about all I can state about it. Then after that had finished we (Tini and I) had to rush back home as we had Emu and C visiting later. So then by the time that I had arrived home I decided to go on my own little jog around my room, so I had my hour long jog, but before it had finished Emu and C arrived, then when the potato had been baked, I went downstairs to eat it, with the cheese, ham and chocolate cake. When I had finished eating, it was time for me to get ready to go to watch the football match that was between the team that I support and the team of the city of my birth, so I was in a no loss position from before the game started. But the team that I was going to support lost by a goal to nill, and I think that the team only had two shots on target all game.

No comments:

Post a Comment