Monday 20 November 2017

Day 1597

Day 1597;

My BMI had fallen once more, it was 19.53, my steps were also down, at 9208, but my calories burnt were up, to 1217, But then I did anotther quick jog about, which got my steps to 11,097.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese (white) sandwich (white bread) and Battenberg.
Dinner: toad in the hole, mashed sweet potatoes, carrots and a chocolate sundae.
Drinks:vmilk, fruit juice tap water.
Snacks: Haribo scare-mix and pomegranate.

So today started with my first two portions of fruit, then lunch I had my second two portions, in a 300ml mug of fruit juice then I had a snack when I returned from the gym that was my fifth, which was a pot of pomegranate. Then dinner came around and I was slightly confused as I had some carrots which is one portion and sweet potato, which I am unsure of as neither sweets nor potatoes count as some of my fruit or vegetables, but then I had another 300ml mug of fruit juice which should be another two portions. So all in all today I looks like I have eaten at least seven of my five a day.

Now today I have gone to the gym and I have had an about hour on the exercise bike + 20% cool-down time. Which may be an advantage of winter sports, the lack of needing to cool down afterwards, well at least as much.As I may never have played ice hockey but I have been for a few laps around the local ice rink which doubles up as a ice hockey stadium, for the Chieftains, and I have got myself mightily sweaty, but fortunately you can just fall over on the ice to cool yourself down. Now that is you fall-down to cool-down.

No comments:

Post a Comment