Sunday 19 November 2017

Day 1596

Day 1596;

Now today my BMI decreased to 19.85, but by the time of my body test my steps were up to 10,543 but my calories were down to 949.

Breakfast:cereal, banana, apple and stewed rhubarb.
Lunch: ham sandwich (white bread).
Dinner: chicken, carrots, peas, roast potatoes, stuffing and chocolate sundae.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and tap water.
Snack: 1 pack of Haribo scare mix.

Today we got outside on the tandem, on another 20 mile ride but it took us a time of somewhere around 1 and a half hours. which was good going for us as we have been significantly off our best for quite some time now, and we just managed to get around the course in a time which more resembles our best.

Also today I have played a bit on Link's Awakening, and Candy Crush. But Candy Crush I only started playing it again because it was saying on Faceybook discover why everyone got stuck on level 64, I thought that I had beat that level, as I had,but only with 2 stars. I discovered why it was a "challenge" it was as it is a timed level.

No comments:

Post a Comment