Wednesday 1 November 2017

Day 1578

Day 1578;

My step count for yesterday was 10,370 so I had made it in by the end of yesterday. But my step count today, before the body test was up at 12,321, but my BMI was down to 19.69.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, strawberries, apple and grapes (green).
Lunch: cheese (orange) sandwich (white breast) and chocolate.
Dinner: pasta bolognese with mozzarella cheese and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and tap water.

This morning I awoke, and I journeyed downstairs, to find out what my routine for today was, as I got downstairs I met Tini, who was on her way off to work. Ween she had gone off to work I was still none the wiser as of my routine, then I realised what day it was, then I knew that I had the gym to go to today so it was tat I needed to get ready for, then I gave myself a 5 minute warm up on the rower before I was sent outside for 5 laps around the back lawn, before getting off to the gym.

In the gym today I got my 20 minutes on the lateral trainer, then I moved onto the 5 arm weight machines.  Then it was time to leave the gym, I returned home ad I think when I returned I had my lunch. In-between gym and my dinner I had a bit of a jog (run) according to my step counter, but I cannot remember it.

Next I played a bit on the Switch, then I ate my dinner, next I did the body test and then I don't know what I have done until now which has been spent filling in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment