Friday 1 December 2017

Day 1568

Day 1568;

Now today my BMI increased slightly 19.43, I had done 10,730 steps by body test time and I had burnt off 1348 kcal. But my distance walked had greatly decreased to 6.95 km.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, strawberry, apple and grapes.
Lunch: hot dog, grapes, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and chocolate sundae.
Dinner:toad in the hole, mash, carrots, banana, strawberries, apple and  grapes.
Drinks: milk, tap water and fruit juice.
Snack: advent calendar chocolate.

So today I woke up, went downstairs for breakfast, then I traveled back upstairs to get changed into my gym stuff. Then I went to the gym and I did my Wednesday workout today, instead of Wednesday. Then I had a shower, dried myself and got dressed, into clothes, went downstairs and I ate my lunch.

Now just after lunch I checked my steps, they were low, around 4000, so I started off a little jog which got me up to 8000. But thenI had done the rest of the 10,000 by walking around by 18:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment