Saturday 30 December 2017

Day 1597

Day 1597;

19.92 was my BMI, 19,101 was the number of  steps I had done, 1374 was my number of kcal I had burnt off today and I had walked over 10 km.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese and ham omelette, mince pie, chocolate log and fruit cake.
Dinner: turkey, peas, carrots, croquet potatoes and something.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit juice, cider (pear) and hot chocolate (cool enough for me to drink).
Snacks: 2 strawberry cream chocolates.

So today I have checked on winter para sports classifications, and I think I would be classified as a LW5/7 as I don't use poles, and it's the only classification that doesn't use poles, even though I have a condition called full body dystonia which indicates that I could probably fit into the classification LW9but my legs are too good, I think, well I have done a just bellow 100 mile cycle around London earlier this year.

So today I have visited GM in the morning, I think, as Mich had a job to do around hers and I assisted him.

Then we went home we ate lunch, then Mich and I went off to GAK's residence, we arrived just before chicken casserole was served to her, of which Mich started to feed GAK but it wasn't  long until GAK had enough, of the first course and she started on her ice cream, which she just wolfed down.

Then we returned home to have our dinners and I got another bit curious as to my Paralympic classification see above, para ice hockey, would be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment