Saturday 23 December 2017

Day 1590

Day 1590;

Now today I didn't make my step goal and I have forgotten my calories burnt off and my body tests results but I'm thinking it was 19.94 today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, grapes and apple.
Lunch: ham, baked potato, pickle and something.
Dinner: I have forgotten.
Drinks: milk, water, ginger beer, cider (pear) and fruit juice.

Now today I have had an especially lazy day as I haven't even bothered to attempt to make up the steps missed today with me going to watch the football today, and not much else other than that, other than my "helping" our visitors for the festive period by moving there suit cases and other belongs to the selected locations which were within the house.

So Emu and  have varied today for the festive period, and C came with us to the football it was apparently his first match of football that he has witnessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment