Monday 25 December 2017

Day 1592

Day 1592;

My BMI was 19.79, I had done 11,188 steps and I had burnt off 1158 kcal before I did my body test. I had walked 7.24 km, which was believable for today as I have been out on two walks today.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: soufle, salad, pheasant (with an apple inside and coated with bacon), peas, potatoes, carrots, brussel sprouts and Christmas pudding.
Dinner: ham, mini sausages, breaded cheese stick and fruit cake.
Drinks: milk, water and fruit juice.

As today has been the celebration of the winter solstice, which means that it has been the proper "Christmas" day today. Which also means that a lot of Turkey's have been eaten today, or in our home the bird was changed to pheasant. Which was incredibly nice, it was in fact nicer than the Turkey that we had yesterday. So a traditional savage "Christmas" lunch tastes nicer than the newer tradition of eating a Turkey for lunch.

We all opened the reminder of our presents today. The two walks that I went on today was one across to the other side of town where GAK lives, the other we started off by walking in the same direction but then we had to take a sharp turn and go up along a couple of roads and then down a couple of roads to get to a house which is almost in the same estate as our own to visit GM.

No comments:

Post a Comment