Sunday 3 December 2017

Day 1570

Day 1570;

My BMI was 19.62 , but my steps were 5661 and the amount of kcal that I had burnt off were 1094. As had only been skiing today, the rest of the day I was lazing about, I had only walked 3.66 km, which was before I spent the most of an hour getting my steps up to 10,497.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and stewed rhubarb.
Lunch: chicken, peas, carrots, potatoes and rocky road sundae.
Dinner: cheese omelette and fruit cake.
Drinks: milk and fruit juice.

The 2018 winter Paralympics isn’t in Japan, that’s the 2020 summer Olympics, but the 2018 is being in south little rocket man state (south Korea), so that was a mistake I think I made while typing to someone or was it on this?

But so today I have had another enjoyable experience on skis I only managed to stack-it twice, the man that I was skiing with today was saying that he thought the Snow Zone at Milton Keynes was bigger than the one that I go to, but I am not sure about that, but I have been to that place also when I was younger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment