Saturday 9 December 2017

Day 1576

Day 1576;

My BMI was bak down at 19.69, I had done 12,458 steps and I had burnt off 1006 kcal. I also walked a total of 8.07 km apparently.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: cheese omelette and fruit cake.
Dinner: sausage casserole, yorkshire pudding, peas, carrots, baked potato and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, water and fruit juice.

Now I failed at reaching my step goal yesterday by about 8000 so I had carried that over on top of todays step goal to make my step goal for today 18,000 which I failed by about 6000, which pushes my target for tomorrow up to 16,000.

Today I have gone to Boccia in the morning, the team that I was part of won 13-2, but that was probably down to my other two team players more than anything I did. The football team that I support also took a stride towards succouring there space in the play-offs by winning a game today, which if I was to state that I was surprised by the result, that would be an understatement, as the team that they beat were in the hunt for automatic promotion, and they probably still are but the likelihood of them actually getting automatic promotion has probably just decreased by 3 points.

But then in another London Derby, this time between West Ham and Chelsea, Chelsea went a goal down early on in the match, again, just as they did in a previous derby, I think it was against Tottenham, but in that game they (Chelsea) won against Tottenham 1-2, but this game they (Chelsea) lost, by that one goal, to West Ham. Shocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment