Thursday 7 December 2017

Day 1574

Day 1574;

My BMI is down slightly on yesterday’s at 19.66, I did 12,528 steps and I burnt off 1392 kcal. I also walked/jogged 8.11 km today apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, strawberries, apple and grapes.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread), cookie and something.
Dinner: quoin pasta bolognaise, bread and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, water and cider (blueberry and raspberry).
Snacks: grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.

Now what I was meaning to type yesterday, with my agreement with Jeremy Kyle, was only that what he was saying about men being hopeless with their emotions, so they bottle them up (it's as if we are programmed differently than females) and they don't feel the same levels of emotion as females I think it may have something to do with the way that we’ve evolved but it’s just as we’re no good at dealing with emotions, if you want someone that is get an actor, or a queer (as the two of them aren't mutually exclusive, apparently).

Now today I have had my first 2 portions of fruit with breakfast, by eating a fruit pot, then I consumed my second 2 by drinking a 300ml mug of fruit juice, now that is 4. Then I returned from the gym and I had a snack which was another 2 portions pot of fruit and I had a drink of fruit juice, which took my total number of portions is now upto 8, so I should brush my teeth well tonight, which I have done, . But I’m 

No comments:

Post a Comment