Sunday 10 December 2017

Day 1577

Day 1577:

19.59 was my BMI, I have done 12,269 steps and I have burnt off 1099 kcal. I have only walked 7.94 km today but today I may have actually walked it as I have been outside of the house walking around in the snow but only from quite late on in the day, as Tini and Mich were treating me like a delicate little flower when it comes to snow.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: chicken, peas, carrots, potatoes and something.
Dinner: grapes, batternburg, fruit cake and something.
Drinks: milk, water and fruit juice.

So today I have done about 12,000 steps again, which cuts the backlog from 6000 to 4000, so if it keep on at this rate it should take me two more days for me to be back on level terms.

But today I have also been communicating with a friend of mine. about the weather, as I'm British and if there's one thing that a British person can do it's converse about the weather, it was snowing, this days snowfall has been the best it's been for about seven years apparently. So we'd been having a lazy day around our home, and the following song I just keep hearing up on the radio.



It snowed a lot, at least in English terms, not in Austrian terms for them our lot of snow would probably be just enough to keep the nursery slopes open. But needless to say that it had a lot of cars stuck in places around the small hills that I live by, so I got to give Mich a hand in rescuing two of the cars, from a local car park on my travels today. But Mich says that he had helped a lot of cars this morning when he was walking through the town.

Tini and Mich were treating me like a delicate little flower today which was quite unjustified as Mich admitted about the time that we returned from the care-home that my GAK is now a resident of, as it is in walking distance from my home, so we walked it in the dark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment