Sunday 31 December 2017

Day 1598

Day 1598;

My BMI was 19.85, my  steps were 11,551, the number of calories burnt off were 1070 kcal and my distance walked was 7.48 km but yesterday it was 12.48 km that I walked apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: Swiss baked eggs, bread and butter, mince pie, chocolate log and fruit cake.
Dinner: Salmon in pastry, peas, carrots, potatoes and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and cider (pear).
Snacks: Jaffa cakes.

Now today I have attempted to go on a walk to see GM and GAK, with Mich, which was after we had walked to one of the local shops, to get some carrots, it was raining a little bit by the time we left the shop so we waked on to GM's and then we hadn't even got to the new towns green when it started hailing in our faces, and we got drenched so we couldn't continue on in our adventure to GM's abode.

Then the majority of the evening I spent playing with my new BB-8 droid and typing about chess to a friend  of mine, and to the same friend I have been conversing about the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment