Monday 1 January 2018

Day 1599

Day 1599;

My BMI was 19.79 my steps were 10,047, my calories were 704 kcal and my distance walked was 6.51 km.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, grapes and orange.
Lunch: carrot soup, mince pie, chocolate log and fruit cake.
Dinner: beef, sausages in bacon, peas, carrots, potatoes, Brussels sprouts, chocolate brownie trifle and Christmas pudding.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and water.

Nowadays I am like a dustbin, if I see food I'll eat it, even mushrooms, I know as I ate some mushrooms with a spaghetti Bolognese a while back they may not have tasted very good but I ate them nonetheless.

So today it's been New Years day the football team that I support played today, they didn't lose but then again they didn't win either.

As it has been the first day within the new year I have decided to attempt to (I don't know how I'm supposed to type this) get some abdominal muscles, as in a 6 pack, as a new years resolution.

I played on my Switch today as well, I was some more of the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, I’m still stuck on that shrine.

No comments:

Post a Comment