Tuesday 9 January 2018

Day 1607

Day 1606;

My BMII was up again to 19,98, I did 10,031 steps, I burnt off 1377 kcal and I had covered 6.49 km.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread), chocolate mousse and 2 little chocolate cake slices.
Dinner: sausages, peas, potato, Yorkshire pudding, apple pie, ice-cream and chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: milk,  fruit juice and water.

Now as I had eaten the first 3 out of my 5 a day, for breakfast, I was feeling confident that I'd get my 5 a day in today, as I did get it up to 5 by lunch as I had a 300ml mug of pure apple juice with lunch, which seals my fate for today at consuming a total of 5 portions of fruit for today. That was before my peas and apple pie of dinner.

Then after Lunch I had my 25 minute cycle at the gym, I did 7 minutes at level 10, 7 minutes at level 20, 3 minutes t level300, 3 minutes at level 40 so that left me with a 5 minute cool down at level 10. 25 minutes I covered something like 4.62 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment