Saturday 20 January 2018

Day 1618

Day 1618;

My BMI is steadily increasing and it reached 20.02 today, I managed to get 10,247 steps in today but sadly the majority of the steps were after I had done my body test, I burnt off 927 kcal and I walked 6.63 km, apparently.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: tomato soup.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, peas, Yorkshire pudding and apple crumble.
Drinks: milk, hot chocolate, fruit juice and tea.

So this morning I have been thinking about MGTOW, which isn’t a Scottish version of TOWIE (that’d be something like MCTOW), it means Men Going Their Own Way, and what it is about is men that have given up on attempting to marry or even get a girl friend, basically me I’m thinking.

But I have had Boccia today, but before I left to go I took a couple of breaths from my inhaler, the brown one not the blue one, and then just before I went to bed tonight I also took some more breaths from my inhaler. Then after Boccia which during the game my team, the male team, won amazingly, as we took the lead at the first end by 1-0, then the female+L team got 3 in response at the second end 1-3. Then after J had boasted that the female+L team was so much better the male team managed to land 3, taking the score to 4-3, and that was it from Boccia.

Then this afternoon I had a football match to go to see, which the first half of the game the team that I support was lucky to only be trailing by the 1 goal, but the second half the team that I support managed to get back into the game almost from the first minute of the half and they were unfortunate to not nick the game and 3 points, but it was a draw.


Now this morning I had set myself just 240 press-ups and 380 sit-ups for me to do so I get myself back on track. But I failed as today I did just 10 press-ups so it’s going to have to be 330 more press-ups and 480 sit-ups for tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment