Thursday 25 January 2018

Day 1623

Day 1623;

My BMI was 19.76, my steps were 12,009, I had only burnt off 985 kcal but I had walked 7.78 km apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, orange, apple and banana.
Lunch: ham sandwich (white bread) and a berry muffin.
Dinner: pasta meatballs and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and cider.

As I have had another lazy morning, this morning. My day didn’t get started until after lunch when I went to the gym I did my half hour cycle on an exercise bike.

After that burst of energy I returned home, showered , changed and I did 30 press-ups.mI ate my dinner , I had a little jog on the spot and I did my body test, I had actually managed to do enough steps for today.

Then I did:
40 press-ups,
30 press-ups,
So that makes my press-up total for today 100,
70 sit-ups,
30 sit-ups,

Which makes my sit-up total for today 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment