Saturday 13 January 2018

Day 1611

Day 1611;

So today my BMI waas 20.15, I had completed 11,442 steps, burnt off 1086 kcal and I wandered 7.41 km, apparently.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: something, banana, apple, blood orange, Battenberg and a cupcake.
Dinner: I've forgotten.
Drink: milk, fruit juice and cider.

Today I have done some Boccia, I have wandered around the town I live and I have done a bit (well half an hour) of jogging on the spot, I have also done 100 press-ups and 100 sit-ups, I wonder how my attempt at getting a six-pack is going on? As Yoda says you aren't attempting to get a six-pack, you are getting a six-pack, you mat fail succeed there is no try. Sorry Red, I keep failing at learning my lesson.

But I should probablydon't you mean defiantly get to doing my next 100's as I have to get tomorrow's done soon as I don't have tomorrow to get it done in.

No comments:

Post a Comment