Friday 26 January 2018

Day 1624

Day 1624;

20.08 was my BMI, 10,612 steps, 1190 kcal burned off and I walked 6.87 km, apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: omelette (cheese).
Dinner: pie, broccoli, carrots, peas, potato and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, hot chocolate and dandelion burdock.

This morning I wasn’t being my lazy usual self as I had been to the gym, for another about hour session which was good.

Then I returned home after I ate my lunch, next up I did 30 press-ups then I walked around to the GM’s house, which was okay I guess as I got some more steps in. So I followed my walk up with going to dinner.

Watched the football game between Yeovil and Manchester United. In the end Manchester United won by 4 goals to 0, so well done to the U’s. But it was probably to be expected as the team they were playing against weren’t even in the same division as you probably know Manchester United is second in the premier league which is the highest league In English Football, and Yeovil is in League 2 which is the 4th tier of English Football, and they are only placed 21st in their league.

30 press-ups,
20 press-ups,
20 press-ups,

100 down for today, 800 still to do for the month.

100 sit-ups,
40 sit-ups,


140 down for today, 800 still to do for the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment