Thursday 4 January 2018

Day 1602

Day 1602;

My BMI was 19.76 today, I had done 11,490 steps, I had burnt off 1406 kcal and I had walked 7.44 km, apparently.

Breakfast: cereal,r grapes, apple, orange and banana.
Lunch: baked beans on toast, chocolate log, mince pie and fruit cake.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, chips, turkey drummers and chocolate brownie.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, water and doctor pepper.

Now today I have had my lunch and then I’ve gone out to the gym, for half an hour on an exercise bike. Then I have got back home to have a shower while thinking about stuff. Like abdomen, what actually is it? I have found out that it is the name for the part of the body (within vertebrates, creatures with a spinal column, at least) which holds the digestive and reproductive systems.

That was what I did just after lunch, now here's what I have done just after eating my dinner. 100 press-ups and 100 sit-ups so a disappointing day on my other exercises for today. But I have done half an hour on an exercise bike, no excuses, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment