Wednesday 17 January 2018

Day 1615

Day 1615;

19.76 was my BMI for the day, I had taken 14,160 steps, I burnt off 1164 kcal and I walked 9.17 km, apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and fromage frais.
Lunch: baked beans on toast, Battenberg and a cookie.
Dinner: tomato pasta, cheese and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and cider .

Now today I have gone out on two separate walks, the first was to a local shop the second was to my GAK’s residence. But by about the time that I had returned home from the first my steps were only at just above 3000, then I think that my steps had increased to a number just shy of 8500 by the time that I had returned from GAK residence. But I still had another 30 minute jog around the kitchen to make sure that I have done enough steps.


Also I have done a 5 minute row which was 1.3 km and I have started the conversation about my gym membership , wether it should continue or not. As next month I’m only in for 3 of the Monday’s . But then somewhere along this day I have managed to catch a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment